Eureka employees part time Emergency Medical Technicians. We are always looking for good talent.
Please feel free to submit your resume to our EMS Manager.
Some of our benefits:
- Reasonable call volume of around 825 calls per year
- Modern ambulance equipment to include recent model ambulances and Stryker PowerLift litters
- Kitchen, lounge, bunk rooms, Internet access
- Close to many local restaurants, grocery store, conveince store
- Competitive pay rates
- No routine transports - only 911 emergency calls
Part time EMT's work up to 30 hours a week. Flexible shifts and scheduling.